Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lots of different stuff! (:

Well I haven't blogged in awhile! I think since February...so anyways haha I think I have kind of lost " the touch" in writing and stuff. Butttt anyways (again) I just re-did my room, and its really cool because all of the kids in the room each have their own side ( that is Oliver, Mary Margaret, and Me). Oliver's side is pretty awesome because he has the head of his bed in the closet and their are curtains on both sides of him,... well I will just have to take a picture and post it, because it is kind of hard to explain. Mary Margaret's bed is right next to her window, she likes to look out in the morning and see whats happening. Now, my side is different from the others because I have to have it organized, clean ( as in not just straightened up but CLEAN) , and colorful as in tons of pink, orange, and green haha. So that's pretty much all, and I will take a picture of the other kid's sides when they are straightened up..(:




Shoes.




random, but it shows some of the organization.






Yep! here it is, My side haha(: as you can see I like pink and orange a lot :P








See the little white letters? That says Learn how to make this. Referring to the picture board on in the first picture. Just scroll down to learn how to make it.


How to make the picture board:



You will need:



1.Scissors



2.Glue or tape
3. A piece of cardboard, cork board, or I even used an old dry erase board :P



4. Popsicle sticks, or just some thin pieces of wood.



5. Either some black paint, or black construction paper



6. Lots of pictures of you, friends or really anything.



7. Modge-Podge



8. Paint Brush






First: Take your piece of card board ( or whatever you decided to use) and arrange the pictures on it. Than either glue them or tape them to the cardboard. Next take your paint brush and modge-podge and paint a thin layer of modge-podge all over the top of your creation. Next line the Popsicle sticks ( or whatever haha ) and glue them around the whole board, like a picture frame. Then cut your construction paper into straight lines so they can cover the Popsicle sticks ( as shown in the picture way above) Or if you are using paint you will paint the Popsicle sticks black. You may want to use a measuring stick to measure your construction paper.



Well than you are pretty much done! Just let it dry for about 2-3 hours, put it somewhere as a deco and you have an awesome picture board! :)










1 comment: